Statement of Faith
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God and that He has preserved it for the English-speaking world in the Authorized King James Version.
- We believe that there is only one God, the source, support and end of all things, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the Father’s right hand; and His personal pretribulation, premillennial return for His saints; and in His presence with His saints at the Revelation.
- We believe that man is totally depraved, a sinner (lost) by nature and Divine decree, therefore in need of the convicting and regenerating ministry of the Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the personality of Satan; in his power and kingdom; in his wiles; in his judgment at the cross; and in his eternal destruction in the lake of fire.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit: that He convicts the sinner, regenerates the one who believes; indwells seals, instructs, reproves, and guides the believer; and fills and controls every life that is wholly yielded to Him. However, we are not part of the “charismatic” movement.
- We believe that salvation is the gift of God offered to man by His grace and received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ.
- We believe in the bodily resurrection of the saved unto “life” and the unsaved unto “judgment” and everlasting doom.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in the Lord Jesus Christ, not the organized unity sought by the ecumenical movement.
- We believe in the special creation of the existing space-time universe and all its basic systems and kinds of organisms in the six literal days of the creation week; in the full historicity and accuracy of the Biblical record of primeval history, including the literal existence of Adam and Eve as the progenitors of all people; in the literal fall and resultant divine curse of creation; in the worldwide cataclysmic deluge; and in the origin of nations and languages at the tower of Babel.
- We believe in the immersion of the believer in water to signify Christ’s death, burial, resurrection, and the believer’s identification with Him.
- We believe that the New Testament Church is a local group of baptized believers, united for His purpose and knowledge and spread of the Word, including worldwide missions.
Who We Are:
- We are a Soul Winning Ministry in the public market places of the world.
- We are fundamental Independent Baptists.
- We use only the King James Bible for English speaking people in our Mission.
- We are a volunteer organization.
- We are God supported through God’s people who give to the Mission & workers through donations.
- We are one-on-one evangelism in the public market place.
- See our Statement of Faith
- We believe in the ENTERNAL SECURITY of the true believer.
Who We Are Not:
Please understand: The point of this list is certainly not to disparage the groups listed below, but merely establishing those issues which we cannot allow as a part of AGM’s market place ministry.
- We are not “Street Preachers”
- We are not “Tent Revivals”
- We are not public “Crusades”
- We are not “Full Gospel”
- We are not “Charismatic”
- We are not in support of the "tongues" movement of today.
- We are not in support of the "healing" movements of today.
- We are not “Ecumenical”
- We are not an employer
- We do not “pay” workers
- We do not believe that a true believer (saved person) can lose their salvation by any means.